Okay, the jump off point was on paper, now I needed to search our molds to see how far I could jump! We have a 1000+ molds, luckily I have them all in a photographic catalog. Deciding to start with the nose of the plane, it narrowed down our mold search. We knew it would have to be round, duh, but the scale was the bug-a-boo. I had this picture in mind, so off I went with the catalog in hand and pulling out molds to check their scale. Paydirt! By George, I think I found it, LOL.
Truely, it looks so simple and plain, but once they were glazed together – BINGO – they were perfect! A link to a Babies R Us photo defined the color pallete. I was ready to paint and fire these pieces together, oh and make sure I had the holes drilled for the propeller. We had lift off…………… see you when the kiln cools! Cyn