Lucky, my leprechaun candy jar topper needed a hat before he was finished. I also had wanted to add ears, but it didn’t add to his look, it detracted. I gathered a piece of card stock cardboard, I bring them home from work (customers are always opening packaging and leaving them on displays, so I bring home the pieces that I find). I also cleaned out an empty 4oz. paint jar.
Bravery with Steven’s power tools is not my strong suit! He had told me to use the band saw to cut the paint jar to the height I needed. Deciding to give it a go, I cut the jar myself so I could get the hat going.
His cheeks got rosy under the fan too. My St. Patrick’s Day candy jar topper was finished! I think I have the Disney syndrome though, my eyes are always just a little large. Now to finish Rudolph and I will have half the year covered……… Cyn