The centerpieces are all coming along nicely. The next two sets got their start while I was cleaning out out bisque barn. Steven and I decided to donate all the bisque ceramic pieces we had, there are 100’s of them. Pieces that we will never paint or sell, now that I have retired. While having breakfast with my Aunt Jul, I discovered that I did have a contact to donate my pieces to. My cousin’s daughter, Julia’s beau Zack volunteers at the Boy’s and Girl’s Club. My Aunt said she would ask Zack if they would be interested in the bisque. Julia responded you bet, let us know when it is all packed up.
So, in earnest I started packing up the pieces. While in this process, I found some butter dish tops missing their plates. They were the perfect size for my centerpiece project! A few less pieces to cast and clean too. Discovering that there are very few Christmas catch words that are 3 letters long, I casted a few more to make up the difference. They have now been base coated.
As you have seen the theme develop, now to trace on the letters, block them in with white and detail out the packages. Oh, and due to their open, hallow bottoms I will be cutting out cardboard to glue to the bottom for stability when stacked.
Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to paint I go…………. Cyn